Trust us. Trying to awkwardly climb or high-step your way into your hot tub or spa might seem like a good idea at the time, but it’s not. Best case scenario, you look goofy. Worst case scenario, you slip and fall. Instead, keep damage to your hot tub and to yourself at a minimum with the Confer Handi-Step Resin Spa and Hot Tub Steps.
You’ll love how tough and easy to assemble these spa steps are. Straight out of the box, you can snap the pieces together for a strong, sturdy design. You don’t need to break out the toolbox to assemble these hot tub steps either, as they’re designed for totally tool-less assembly.
The heavy-duty blow-molded plastic on these hot tub steps is tough enough to support up to 300 pounds, so you won’t have to worry about weight when entering or exiting your hot tub or spa. Even better, they measure 28.5 x 23 x 14 inches, so you’ll have a supportive base and height that’s perfect for spa walls.
We think the best thing about these Handi-Step Spa and Hot Tub Steps is that you can not only use them with pretty much any hot tube or spa, but with a whole lot more. Need a step to get in and out of your camper? This step has you covered. Need a few extra inches of height to reach a tall cabinet or shelf in the garage, utility room, or kitchen? These multi-purpose steps are there. Need to stand on someone’s shoulders to put more beans in the office coffee machine? Stand on this step instead.
These spa and hot tub steps are there to support you year after year, whether you rely on them for your backyard oasis, you need a step to get up somewhere high, or a little bit of both. Whether it's for work or for relaxation, these Handi-Step spa steps are a solid choice.
- Step safely into your hot tub or spa
- Snaps together with absolutely no hardware
- Allows for easy, affordable entry into spas and hot tubs
- Use on either straight and a curved spas with available treads
- Maximum weight of 300 pounds
- Extremely durable blow molded plastic
- Also useful for garage, home, camping, etc.
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Product/item type: Spa steps
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Redwood
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28.5 x 23 x 14 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.