Elevate your backyard barbecues to new heights of flavor and taste with the 5-pack of CookinPellets Premium Hickory Smoking Wood Pellets. Designed to take your grilling skills to the next level, these pellets are a must-have for any BBQ enthusiast.
With a generous quantity of 5 40-pound bags, you'll have an ample supply of hickory wood pellets to fuel multiple cookouts. Each pellet is meticulously crafted from genuine hickory hardwood, ensuring an authentic and robust smoking experience. The premium quality of these wood pellets allows them to condense the essence of the hardwood, delivering an intense and rich smoky flavor to your grilled masterpieces.
Say goodbye to fillers and additives. These wood pellets are made solely from 100-percent hardwood hickory, without any bark, filler woods, or flavor oils. You can trust that every pellet is pure and dedicated to enhancing the taste of your food.
Versatility is key when it comes to these wood pellets. They can be used with any grill or smoker, ideal for smoking pork, brisket, chicken, a variety of meats, and even vegetables.
Infuse your backyard-famous BBQ with the irresistible combination of sweet and smoky flavors using the 5-pack of CookinPellets Premium Hickory Smoking Wood Pellets.
- Includes (5) 40-pound bags of premium hickory hardwood pellets to take your next barbecue cookout to the next level
- Add good, smokey flavor to your BBQ with these 100-percent genuine hickory hardwood pellets
- No bark, filler woods, and no flavor oils
- Can be used with any grill or smoker
- Ideal for smoking pork, brisket, chicken, other meats, and veggies
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.