Give your brisket a southern twang with the 2-pack CookinPellets Premium 40 Lbs Longhorn Blend Grill Smoker Wood Pellets.
These 40-pound bags of wood pellets provide more than enough fuel to keep your smoker or pellet grill going all season long. Each smoking wood pellet is made of genuine hardwood condensed down and packed with smokey flavor waiting to be released during cooking. These hardwood pellets contain no bark, filler woods, or no flavor oils: just genuine, 100-percent natural hardwood flavor. The Longhorn blend combines hard maple, mesquite, and cherry wood, some of the most popular woods for Southern-style barbeque, making these pellets ideal for getting that down-home flavor you crave.
Use these wood chips with just about any grill or smoker for smoking pork, brisket, chicken, other meats, and veggies. Whatever your summertime cookout centerpiece, the 2 packs of Premium 40-Pound Longhorn Blend Grill Smoker Wood Pellets from CookinPellets help add extra flavor to every last bite.
- Set of 2 pellet bags that introduce authentic smokey flavor to all your favorite backyard meats
- Special blend of mesquite, hard maple, and cherry hardwoods popular in southern-style barbecue
- 40-pound bag will last all summer long
- No bark, filler woods, and no artificial oils mean you'll only enjoy natural flavors
- Great for use in grills and smokers for smoking pork, brisket, chicken, other meats, and veggies
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 14 x 6 inches
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.