Give your furry friends the VIP treatment with this Portable Non Slip Ramp by Coziwow. This exclusive ramp allows your four-legged friend to enjoy getting in and out of the car, boat and pool safely.
With a stylish and appealing look, this ramp is bottom decorated with a bone pattern and that is sure to catch eyes. Constructed from strong plastic and covered with a step design, this ramp is lightweight, resists scratches and wear, is claw friendly, leading to a highly-durable ramp that will last for years. This accessory supports up to 160-200 pounds, making it useful for all of your pets.
With a lightweight, easy to use construction, this ramp folds conveniently after each use and stores away neatly for those road trips and weekend excursions with your dog. This ramp's non-slip surface, paired with raised side rails, provides your furry pal with optimal traction and secure footing when walking up or down. 4 rubber feet ensure this ramp's stability, letting your animal walk in confidence.
Your dog will feel like a star when enter or exit your car, boat, or pool with this 61 Inch Folding Ramp by Coziwow.
- Folding, 61 Inch dog ramp helps your furry friends enter and exit cars, boats, and pools in style
- Bottom decorated with a bone pattern that is stylish and fun
- Ramp folds easily for neat storage and portability when not in use
- Non slip surface and 4 rubber feet let your pets walk in confidence
- Supports up to 160-200 pounds for all the dogs in your family
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 61 x 15.4 x 5.9 inches
- Weight: 8.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.