Ensure your adorable little one is protected from the weather and bugs in the warmer months with the CozyBaby Sun and Bug Cover.
Keeping your little one cool, protected, and secure can be a challenge in the warm summer months. When facing the wind, rain, sun, and harsh conditions, you need a way to keep your child comfortable and cared for. This innovative infant car seat cover resists tough weather while shielding your child from wind, sun, bugs, and rain.
With an elasticized edge, fitting this cover to your car seat is a breeze. The edges gently slide around the outer shape without interfering with safety straps. The lightweight, cozy cover keeps your baby snug, warm and comfortable on chillier nights. The soft, breathable mesh on the sun and bug cover asks like a bug and mosquito net, as well as shields your little one from the unwanted touch of strangers.
Breathe easy and make travel a breeze this spring and summer with the Lightweight Mesh Sun and Bug Infant Carrier Cover by CozyBaby.
- Cozy and comfortable cover for an infant car seat that protects your baby from the wind, bugs, and rain comfortably
- Lightweight cozy cover resists wind and rain while keeping baby snug, warm, and comfortable inside on cooler spring or summer nights
- Soft, see-through mesh on sun and bug cover is a mosquito net for baby, protecting your little one from bugs right away
- Canopy on sun and bug cover creates a spacious, protective, and well-ventilated enclosure for your baby in the hot sun
- Provides added peace of mind, allowing you to strap baby into their car seat tightly, and out of touch from strangers
- Age recommendation: 0 to 12 months
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Rhapsody purple
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.45 x 6.73 x 2.40 inches
- Weight: 0.40 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.