Protect your favorite mini by using the CozyBaby Quilted Infant Car Seat Cover with Dual Zippers and Elastic Edges.
Keeping your child warm, protected, and secure can be a challenge in harsh winter months. When facing the wind, rain, snow, and other harsh conditions, you need a way to keep them comfortable and cared for. This innovative infant car seat cover eliminates the need for bulky winter clothing, allowing you to strap your baby in tightly without the need to remove their coat in the car or worry about the security of the straps with the added layer of material created by cold weather clothing.
With an elasticized edge, fitting this cover on your car seat is a breeze. The edges gently slide around the outer shape without interfering with safety straps, while the dual zippers allow for easy access. Featuring a breathable pull-over flap, this cover shields their face in extreme conditions.
Breathe easy and make traveling a breeze all winter with the Quilted Infant Car Seat Cover from CozyBaby.
- Cozy and comfortable insulated cover for an infant car seat with a weather-proof outer layer that protects from wind, snow, ice, and rain
- Elasticized edge makes the fitting cover a breeze, similar to a shower cap, preventing any interference with safety straps
- Hassle-free design keeps babies warm and cozy without having to dress them in multiple layers or bulky winter clothing
- Handy dual zipper design allows for easy access when getting your baby in and out and breathable pull-over flap shields face
- Provides added peace of mind, allowing you to strap baby into their car seat as tightly as possible, without the extra space created by winter coats
- Age recommendation: 0 to 12 months
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 8.40 x 4.30 inches
- Weight: 0.11 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.