Stay hydrated and protect your drinks while drifting downstream with the help of the CreekKooler American Flag Insulated Cooler Lid. Great for camping trips and white water rafting, this compact cooler lid screws onto your existing 30-quart CreekKooler chest to soldier outdoor elements while kayaking or canoeing.
Keep your drinks frosty and nearby, whether you're on the beach, in the pool, or at the dock. With all the same features as the original top, this water-tight lid features the special edition American flag print. Proudly display your patriotic spirit while hunting, fishing, tubing, or relaxing this summer. Pack your dry contents in your 30-quart cooler and twist on this locking lid. Like a trooper, the stars and stripes cap guards your drinks in rough waters. Sealed with a durable o-ring, your wet storage won't leak and your dry storage will stay waterless. Leave no lid behind thanks to the tie-down rope which remains attached to your cooler, even when the lid is removed.
While bobbing down the river or suntanning at the lake, let the CreekKooler American Flag Insulated Cooler Lid serve you with a reliable, convenient, and patriotic way to keep drinks cool.
- Insulated floating cooler lid protects your drinks while you're out on the lake or river
- Replacement cap fits 30-quart CreekKoolers
- American flag special edition print shows your patriotism
- Durable O-ring snugly seals lid to vessel, making the internal compartment water-tight
- Locking lid keeps your internal contents dry in rough waters
- Rope attachment tethers your lid to the cooler so cap doesn't float away when removed
- Durable HDPE construction guards against extreme sun-fading and other outdoor elements
- Size: 30-quart lid
- Material: HDPE
- Color: Red, white, and blue
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 1.63 x 15.38 x 15.38 inches
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.