Get more performance out of your entire car audio system by choosing the right amp, the Crunch 1000 Watt 2 Channel PowerDriveX Series Class AB Car Amplifier. This exclusive model comes in stunning blue and includes a 4-gauge wiring kit.
Unparalleled in quality, the Crunch 1000 Watt 2 Channel PowerDriveX Series is a low-noise pre-amplifier with low level RCA inputs and outputs. It features flexible installation, allowing the amp to run in 2 channel or bridged mono mode. With rugged MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply, fully adjustable crossovers, and bass boost, this amplifier will always deliver the quality you need.
If you want your amplifier to operate at its best you simply cannot use inferior parts and accessories. Our exclusive, pre-selected set of tools includes CopperCure highly conductive copper wires that are oxygen-free to ensure clean and consistent power transfer.
These high-performance copper wires are wrapped in the durable and flexible SurfaceFlex wire jacket for effective cable routing. The CRB fuse holder has been specially plated with nickel for corrosion protection against the elements. Last but not least, distortion and external noise are reduced to a minimum with the Strand Interaction Conductor.
- Crunch 1000W 2 Channel Exclusive Blue A/B Car Amplifier
- Low Noise Pre-Amplifier
- Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Low Level RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Highest sound quality connection
- Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in 2 channel or bridged mono mode
- Versa-Cross Electronic Crossover
- Fully Adjustable 24dB Crossovers
- Designed to be high sound quality with minimal distortion
- Maximum heat dissipation which minimizes distortion
- Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply
- Class A/B
- Variable voltage: 0.2-5-volts
- Signal to noise: > 90 dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz
- Crossover type: Electronic Switch FULL / LPF / HPF
- Bass boost: 0
- 09 dB
- Power: 2 x 250 watts at 4 ohms, 2 x 500 watts at 2 ohms, 1 x 1000 watts at 4 ohms bridged
- Total channels: 2
- Audio inputs: Unbalanced inputes (RCA)
- Audio outputs: Line output (RCA)
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Q Power 4-Gauge Car Audio Amplifier Wiring Kit
- Super Flex amp kit
- Handles up to 3000 watts of power
- 4-gauge wiring
- Ready for complete amplifier installation
- Get your amplifier wired up and ready to go in no-time
- Kit includes:
- Deluxe high quality fuse holder
- Gold-plated ANL fuse (100 amps)
- 17 feet of 4-gauge Super Flex orange power cable
- 3 feet of 4-gauge Super Flex blue power cable
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire
- 25 feet of 16-gauge Super Flex speaker wire
- 17 feet of deluxe RCA interconnect
- 3 grommets
- 5/16-inch gold plated ring terminal
- 1/4-inch gold plated ring terminal
- Number 10 gold-plated ring terminal
- 4 gold-plated speaker terminals
- 20, 4-inch wire ties
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.