The Crunch PX-1000.4 1000W Car Stereo Amp & Soundstorm AKS8 8 Gauge Amp Wiring Kit has everything you need to achieve a premium sound in your car.
This 4-channel amplifier has high-quality circuit and hardware designs with exclusive technologies to improve sound quality and minimize distortion. Crunch POWERX incorporates full Class A/B technology in stereo and 4-channel amplifiers with Class D in mono. The POWERX line also includes QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) Technology, which puts more aluminum on the heatsink than a normal amplifier. QTD assures this amplifier provides huge power while running very cool with nearly undetectable musical distortions.
This 8 Gauge amplifier installation kit has everything you need to install your amplifier in your car. The amp kit features a 17-foot 8-gauge red power cable, competition high-quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8-gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire, a 20-foot high-performance RCA interconnect, 20 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4-inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16-inch ring terminal, and a 1/4-inch ring terminal.
Get more performance from your car audio with the Crunch PX-1000.4 1000W Car Stereo Amp & Soundstorm AKS8 8 Gauge Amp Wiring Kit.
- 4-channel amp with 8 gauge amp wiring kit for everything you need to achieve a premium sound in your car
- Crunch POWERX incorporates full Class A/B technology in stereo and 4-channel amplifiers with Class D in mono
- Includes QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) Technology, which puts more aluminum on the heatsink than a normal amplifier
- QTD assures this amplifier provides huge power while running very cool with nearly undetectable musical distortions
- Includes 17-foot 8-gauge red power cable, competition high-quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8-gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire, a 20-foot high-performance RCA interconnect, 20 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4-inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 gold-plated ring terminal, a 5/16-inch gold-plated ring terminal, and a 1/4-inch gold-plated ring terminal
- Crunch PX-1000.4 1000W Car Stereo Amp
- 2 Ohms: 4 x 250 watts
- 4 Ohms: 4 x 125 watts
- Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 5000 watts
- Class A/B Amplifier
- Bridgeable at 4 ohms
- Quick Thermal Dispersion Technology
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) output technology
- Pulse Width Modulated power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Slow unmute soft start turn on
- 4, 3, or 2-channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple arms
- Variable high pass filter: 120 3,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low pass filter: 50 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 + 12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Damping factor: > 180
- Signal-to-nose ratio: > 98 dB
- Frequency response: 20 20,000 Hz
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.6 x 10.8 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 5.4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.