If you've ever worked on a job site, you know the elements are one of the more difficult aspects of the job. Hot or cold, rain or shine, you're often required to still find a way to get the job done. Try to stay warm and get your job done with the warm relief of the Dewalt Portable 12,000 BTU Radiant Heater.
This durable, propane heater packs 12,000 BTUs of punch and has a number of features to set itself apart from the crowd. Add a battery (not included) and use the USB charge ports to keep your mobile devices at 100% even while roughing it. You can also activate the battery-powered LED light to provide extra illumination when the sun goes down.
It's designed to heat up an area of 300 square feet thanks to a built-in high-speed fan and can be taken anywhere. Best of all, it's safe to use after being equipped with a thermoelectric safety valve.
Stay warm and stay on the grind when you use this radiant heater from Dewalt.
- Heavy-duty, propane heater designed for portability and for use out on the job site
- Can heat an area up to 300 square feet
- Designed with unique features like a high speed fan, LED work light, and 3 USB charging ports
- Battery-compatible for cordless use of the charge ports and LED light
- Dual tank capacity allows the heater to run for up to 7 hours at a time
- High-velocity fan disperses convective heat throughout surrounding areas
- LED light lends a hand when working in darker conditions
- Equipped with factory-installed ODS and thermoelectric safety valve for safe operation
- Area heated: 300 square feet
- Heat rating: 12,000 BTUs
- Fuel rate (gallons/hour): 0.556
- Heater controls: Dial
- Heater type: Radiant
- Ignition type: Electrical
- Material: Steel
- Number of Heat Settings: 2 heat and 1 fan
- Fuel type: Propane
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5 x 15.75 x 14 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.