Let spring be full of possibilities and get in front of potential weed problems with the DeWitt 5 x 250-Foot 5-Ounce Pro 5 Weed Barrier Fabric.
This black, needle-punched polypropylene fabric is designed for professional and commercial use and has 1,250 square feet of coverage area. Conserving soil moisture, increasing growth, and preventing unwanted weeds from germinating, this ground fabric maintains all the requirements for healthy plants. This weed barrier is perfect to use around plants and shrubbery because of the hydrophilic treatment that lets in air, water, and nutrients while preventing unwanted weeds from germinating. Providing a 90 to 95 percent average seed germination, this barrier produces more plants compared to 60 to 65 percent with straw or hay.
Thanks to its black color and striped design, this fabric aids in blocking out sunlight and makes it easier to align next to plants. This UV-resistant plant cloth resists punctures, tears, and weed growth to keep your garden looking great. This plant barrier is great for greenhouses, outdoor displays, and gardens.
Be proactive with your commercial or professional landscape and get out in front of your weed problem with this DeWitt 5 x 250-Foot 5-Ounce Pro 5 Weed Barrier Fabric.
- 5-ounce, woven, needle-punched, polypropylene fabric designed for professional and commercial use
- Conserves soil moisture, increases growth, and prevents unwanted weeds from germinating
- Provides a 90 to 95 percent average seed germination compared to 60 to 65 percent with straw or hay
- Hydrophilic treatment allows air, water, and nutrients to pass through the landscape fabric
- Striped every 12 inches to aid in plant alignment
- UV-resistant to withstand years of weathering and climate
- Resists punctures, tears, and weed growth to keep your garden looking great
- Black fabric aids in blocking light
- 1,250 square feet of coverage area
- Great for greenhouses, outdoor displays, and gardens
- Approved by leading landscape architects and most government agencies
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 250 x 5 feet
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
The landscape cloth was as expected and delivered in a timely fashion.