Safely exercise, lift weights, or practice your routine with a crystal clear reflection and without fear of broken glass. This Dulles Glass and Mirror MiraSafe Single Gym Mirror Kit has everything you need to create a safe workout environment.
Whether you're planning out your gym, studio, or rehabilitation center, don't overlook the safety of you or your members. This specialty constructed real glass does not shatter whether you strike it with gym equipment or run into it with your body. As clear as it is durable, this shatterproof mirror also has low iron content to ensure peak clarity so you can focus on your form and overall performance.
Installation is a snap. Use the included chrome mirror clips, J-bars, and glass glue for a strong, no-slip hold that you can depend on. The kit includes 1 48x72-inch gym mirror with flat polished edges, glass glue, mirror clips, a J-bar (for bottom support), and mounting screws.
Don't overlook the safety of you or your customers by taking a chance on regular glass mirrors. Provide a durable, clear mirror with the MiraSafe Single Gym Mirror Kit by Dulles Glass and Mirror.
- MiraSafe gym mirror lets you exercise, practice your routine, or lift weights without the possibility of shattered glass
- Specially constructed not to shatter when hit due to strength within the mirror, ideal for gyms, rehab centers, and studios
- Crystal clear mirror with low iron content to ensure peak clarity so you can focus on your form and overall performance
- Easy installation with the use of chrome mirror clips, J-bar, and glass glue for a strong, no-slip hold
- Kit includes: 48 x 72-inch gym mirror with flat polished edges, glass glue, mirror clips, J-bar, and mounting screws
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions (L x W): 48 x 72 inches
- Weight: 72 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.