While cozying up by the wood-burning stove, stay warm and safe thanks to the DuraBlack Single-Wall Black Stove Pipe from DuraVent.
Constructed from sleek painted steel, this single-wall interior pipe connects wood stoves to your chimney, so your home stays toasty and smoke-free all season long. Great for venting exhaust caused by burning wood, oil, coal, and gas fuels, this 12-inch long connector features a lock-seamed design to run without drips or leaks, no sealant required.
For quick and simple installation, the entire DuraBlack line features pipes with die-formed end fittings and adjustable lengths, so there's no need for cutting or crimping. With an installed length of 10.75 inches and a 6-inch interior diameter, this extension offers a snug fit on most wood stoves. An 18-inch clearance to combustibles is required for safe operation.
Keep your family safe from the fumes every winter with the help of the DuraBlack Single-Wall Black Stove Pipe by DuraVent.
- Single-wall pipe keeps your home smoke-free and safe as you fire up your wood-burning stove
- DuraBlack line features die-formed fittings and adjustable lengths, so you don't need to cut or crimp the ends
- Vents smoke and exhaust fumes outside from wood, oil, coal, and gas fuels, keeping your safety and convenience a top priority
- 24-gauge steel construction with lock-seamed design offers drip-free operation for use winter after winter
- 12-inch length with a 6-inch diameter offers a snug fit for quick and simple installation, no sealant is required
- Requires 18-inch clearance to combustibles; Installed length is 10.75 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13. 5 x 7 x 7 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.