Silently eliminate mosquitoes and other flying insects with the DynaTrap DT2000XLP Insect Trap.
Offering a larger design to catch more insects, this gnat and fruit fly trap delivers 3-way protection for up to an acre. It features a fluorescent Ultra-Violet bulb and a titanium dioxide-coated surface that releases carbon dioxide. The powerful, whisper-quiet fan pulls and traps insects inside the screened base basket without zapping or buzzing. This makes it a great solution for removing flying insects at barbecues, parties, or evenings in the backyard. This extra-large trap quickly rids your space of pesky flying insects, including mosquitoes, biting flies, Asian beetles, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, moths, stink bugs, and more.
Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the flying insect trap withstands all weather conditions. It is recommended that you place the unit 3 to 6 feet above the ground and at least 20 to 40 feet away from where people will be sitting. The trap plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet for an easy-to-use bug trap indoor or outdoor, wherever you have an outlet! This gnat trap requires no attractant or propane to operate. For best results, let the unit run continuously during high insect season. To clean, twist and remove the retaining cage on the bottom and easily dispose of insects using the included brush. The damper closes automatically when turned off, making sure live insects don't escape during cleaning.
Bid farewell to your insect enemies with the DynaTrap DT2000XLP Insect Trap.
- Indoor fly trap attracts and traps mosquitoes, biting flies, house flies, moths, no-see-ums, June beetles, wasps, yellow jackets, stink bugs, gnats, and biting midges
- Bug plug in light and TiO2 coating lure flying insects to the trap, then the powerful, whisper-quiet fan draws them into the basket without zapping
- X-Large trap effectively protects up to 1 acre of your property
- Bigger design for a bigger catch and is suitable as a bug zapper indoor
- Durable catcher all-weather construction for indoor or outdoor use
- Keep it continuously running all season long for non-stop insect protection
- Place traps 3 to 6 feet above the ground and 20 to 40 feet away from people
- Plug the trap in and empty the catch basket as needed
- Covers up to 1 acre keeping your parties, barbecues, and get-togethers more enjoyable
- Needs at least 3 weeks to trap enough mosquitoes to make an impact, and 6 weeks to break the breeding cycle
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Color: Black
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 13 x 20 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.