For a better bed and a brighter morning, look no further than the Early Bird Essentials Mattress Protector.
This mattress pad defends your mattress against dirt and spills for a fresher, cleaner night's sleep for years to come. Thanks to moisture-wicking technology, this protector stops sweat and liquid from seeping into your mattress, helping your bedroom furniture look new longer. Even if you toss and turn, the noiseless design ensures you snooze blissfully all night long.
For effortless cleaning, pop this machine-washable cover into the laundry as often as you look, so your home stays odor-free and fresh. Made of smooth breathable stretch-knit fabric, this case keeps you comfy without changing the feel of your bed. Featuring a fitted sheet style, this California-king-sized accessory fits snugly onto any mattress less than 18 inches. Unique compression bands secure to the corners of your bedding, ensuring a snug fit, even as you toss and turn.
Feel energized and ready to seize your day after a great night's sleep on the Essentials Fitted Mattress Protector from Early Bird.
- California-king-size mattress protector defends against dirt and spills to help you rest easy on a fresh, clean bed night after night
- Noiseless, moisture-wicking cover keeps your mattress feeling newer, longer
- Soft, breathable knit fabric offers sweat-free comfort without changing the feel of your bed
- Machine-washable design lets you launder as often as you like for easy, breezy cleaning
- Fitted style with unique compression band secures in place; snugly fits mattresses up to 18 inches
- Size: California king
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 72 x 18 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.