Performing 2 duties in 1 mixture, the EcoProCote Eco-Etch Pro Concrete Etcher and Cleaner smooths surfaces and increases porosity to increase the adhesion of paints and other coatings. Working for numerous projects, the etcher safely promotes better adhesion for materials.
Etching precast concrete and increasing porosity, the 2-in-1 cleaner ensures your concrete handles any coating. Made from organic acids, the material safely removes efflorescence, calcium, salt, and mortar to smooth over a surface for easier work. With a simple, fast-acting design, the etcher opens concrete pours to CSP-2 level to increase the bonding and durability for finishes and coats. Far better for the environment as well as your skin, the etcher neutralizes on contact with water and does not burn skin or harm vegetation, making for a stress-free application. The coating does not emit volatile fumes, safe to breathe and easy to use.
Working on a variety of projects, the etcher and cleaner helps clear almost all surfaces where paints or coatings are required. Ready your precast concrete surfaces for paints and coatings in a single step with the Eco-Etch Pro Concrete Etcher and Cleaner by EcoProCote.
- 2-in-1 etcher and cleaner safely etches precast concrete surfaces, increasing the pores to enhance coating adhesion
- Removes surface efflorescence, calcium, salt, and mortar with a safe organic acid to quickly prepare your concrete surface
- Doesn't burn skin or damage lungs from inhalation for a safe and stress-free application
- Opens concrete pores up to CSP-2 level for better bonding and durability for finishes and coats
- Neutralizes upon contact with water, stopping harm to vegetation to protect you and the planet
- Turns smooth, dark surfaces into a lighter color by removing a micro-layer of concrete via acid etching
- Works as a safe, effective alternative to hazardous materials like muriatic acid and phosphoric acid
- Multi-use design is perfect for cleaning surfaces where paints or coatings are required
- Size: 1 gallon bottle
- Material: Urea hydrochloride
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.50 x 6.50 x 12.50 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.