Take in the summertime sun splashing and playing in the Embassy Pool Co Fiesta Key 15-Foot Steel Frame Pool, by the makers of Doughboy Pools. This outdoor pool is a perfect fit for almost any backyard, built with heavy-duty construction and providing plenty of space for you and your family to enjoy.
This round above-ground swimming pool is 15 feet in diameter and 52 inches tall, suitable for multiple people to relax and play all day. Features include copper-bearing walls and a steel frame that are heavier than competitor's, boasting stability and durability you can count on. The steel top rails are made of 20-gauge steel, ensuring increased life and performance of your pool, while the staggered bolt wall closure provides maximum strength and wall stability. The low-profile Compac supports are just 9 inches beyond the sidewall which accommodates larger pools in smaller backyards. Don't stress about accidentally cutting your liner while installing. The large, pre-punched skimmer and eyeball return openings eliminate sharp edges that could cut the liner during installation.
Maximize your fun outdoors with the Fiesta Key 15-Foot Swimming Pool. With the sturdy design, you'll be able to enjoy pool time year after year!
- Round above-ground pool measures 15 feet in diameter and 52 inches tall, providing ample space for you and your family to splash, play, and relax all-day; By the makers of Doughboy Pools
- Features copper-bearing walls and steel frame that are heavier than competitors', adding stability and durability
- Steel top rails made from 20-gauge steel ensures increased life and performance of your pool
- Staggered bolt wall closure provides maximum strength and overall wall stability
- Includes pool, liner, sand filter and pump combo, A-frame ladder, and thru-wall skimmer
- Large, pre-punched skimmer and eyeball return openings eliminate sharp edges that could cut the liner during installation
- Compac supports extend 9 inches beyond the sidewall, not the standard 36 inches, accommodating larger pool models in smaller backyards
- 16-inch sand filter pump combo features a 1.5-horsepower motor, 6-foot cord, 6-position valve, with a sand capacity of 100 pounds
- Sand filter is a free-standing design with a surface area of 1.4 square feet; Complete with (2) 1.5-inch by 8-foot hoses and (1) 1.5-inch by 36-inch pump-to-filter hose
- Embassy 3000 Overlap liner designed to be wrinkle-free when used for economical, kick-in installations
- Sealed using Therma-Seal Technology, a fusion method providing superior sealing for maximum durability and quality
- Ultraviolet Inhibitors to protect the liner from damaging sun rays and provide longer life
- Skimmer helps maintain your pool and features a large opening, corrosion-resistant leaf basket, vacuum hook-up, and high-efficiency weir
- Classic A-frame ladder makes it easy to enter and exit your pool
- Top rail width: 6 inches
- Frame width: 5.5 inches
- Filter size: 16 inches
- Filter sand capacity: 100 pounds
- Skimmer color: Beige or Gray (Color may vary based on availability)
- Pool color: Beige
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180 x 180 x 52 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.