Don't let ice stand between you and your fish-catching destiny. The Eskimo QT8N 8-Inch Quantum Ice Auger Bit drills through the ice so you can catch fish no matter the season.
This auger bit is great for re-drilling frozen-over holds because its center ring keeps the blades even as they turn and prevents them from getting stuck as you drill. You can use this auger with any Eskimo Viper engine power.
Made of durable steel with a red powder coat finish, this auger bit isn't messing around. With its 8-inch blades and blade protector, it's ready for the ice right when you get it.
The Eskimo 8-Inch Quantum Ice Auger Bit lets you stop struggling with the ice and get to fishing.
- 8-inch ice auger blade designed to seamlessly cut through the ice
- Fits 7/8 Drill bit
- Sturdy steel construction and red powder coat finish ensures long-lasting use
- Includes 8-inch blades and a blade protector
- Ensures a smooth cut through the ice
- 42 inch auger length
- Compatible with any Eskimo Viper engine powerhead
- Works great when re-drilling frozen-over holes because the unique center ring keeps the blades even and prevents them from getting stuck
- Compatible Eskimo Viper powerheads:
- 893B8 Barracuda 2HP Tecumseh with 8-inch auger (893B8)
- HC40 10-Inch 40cc propane auger (HC40Q10)
- HC40 8-Inch 40cc propane auger (HC40Q8)
- M43 MAKO 10-inch 43cc gas auger (M43Q10)
- M43 Mako 8-inch 43cc gas auger (M43Q8)
- M43Q9 Mako 43cc 9 inch quantum (M43Q9)
- S33Q8 Sting Ray 33cc 8 inch quantum (S33Q8)
- Z71 Shark 10-inch 71cc gas auger (Z71Q10)
- Z51Q9 Shark 51cc & 9 inch quantum (Z51Q9)
- Z51Q8 Shark 51.7cc 8 inch quantum (Z51Q8)
- Z51Q10 Shark 51.7cc 10 inch quantum (Z51Q10)
- Item type: Ice auger bit
- Cutting diameter: 8 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 8 x 8 inches
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer's warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.