The Jungle Quest offers parents a safe and stable environment for their children to jump, learn and play. A variety of age-appropriate toys were developed in conjunction with the Child Development Institute to help baby achieve important developmental milestones. Spin and jump actions also provide baby with plenty of exercise to strengthen gross motor skills. The unique balance base helps to build core strength and coordination.
- Your baby will have a blast jumping and spinning 360-degrees in this BPA-free jumper designed with toys that stimulate gross motor skills, cognitive development and muscle tone
- 17 activities use a variety of stimulating colors, lights, sounds, and textures to encourage early development including, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and core muscle development
- Extra-bouncy jump balance base has enhanced springs that help your baby to really get going
- Designed to grow with your child with 3 easily adjustable height positions
- Seat pad removes for easy cleaning in the washing machine and all of the toys are wipeable
- Removable toys include a light-up ABC flip book, a tiger and rhino bead bar, Ellie the elephant, a self-discovery mirror, Mike the cuddly monkey, Gerry the giraffe, Leo the lion, and chewy stalk toys that are perfect for teething
- Volume controls and an off switch for when you really need some peace and quiet
- Weight limit: 26 pounds
- Height limit: 30 inches
- Age range: 4 months to walking
- Theme: Jungle Quest
- Color: Green
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.