Make the most of your backyard swimming pool with the FAFCO Solar Bear Environmentally Friendly Above Ground Pool Solar Heating System.
Solar Bear's surface is fully whetted by pool water insuring the most efficient panel available. Extra-large 2-inch headers do not slow down your pool's circulation and ensure excellent solar heat transfer to your pool's water. Smaller 1-1/2-inch headers can reduce your pool's circulation and cause solar heating to be compromised.
Solar Bear systems are comprised of 3 extra-large 9-feet by 20-feet collectors with no couplings or connectors. The system is made of UV-stabilized polyethylene that is very tough and will last many seasons under direct sunlight. The systems come complete with an integral bypass valve, so you can turn them on and off as needed. Solar Bear panels can be mounted on the ground, on a rack, or on a nearby roof.
Put solar to work in your pool and swim in a warmer pool without the huge expense of heating it with the FAFCO Solar Bear Environmentally Friendly Above Ground Pool Solar Heating System.
Note: For panels to heat optimally, they must receive unobstructed sunlight between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Easily heat up your above-ground swimming pool with environmentally-friendly solar panels
- Pool pump effortlessly circulates water through the heated solar collector
- Performs most effectively when tilted 10 to 30 degrees to the South
- Conveniently mounts on the ground or on a rack
- Package includes (3) 9 x 20-foot Wide Solar Collectors with 1.5-inch barb connections and 1 valve handle
- Optimal heating with unobstructed sunlight between 10 A.M. and 4 P.M.
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 x 51 x 2.50 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.