Provide your feathery friends with a year-round supply of fresh drinking water. With the Farm Innovators 44-Watt Economical Birdbath De-Icer, your birds can splish and splash around the fountain even when the temperature drops.
This birdbath warmer is an affordable, low-wattage must-have for any birdwatcher's collection. Powered by 44 watts, this submersible de-icer sits below the water line to heat shallow birdbaths, helping to break up and stop ice from forming. Easily install this heater into narrow bowls and various fountain shapes thanks to the malleable, heavy-duty foil construction. The lightweight design can be held underwater with rocks for effortless operation season after season. For maximum reach, hook up the 10-inch cord and 3-prong plug to any outdoor extension cable. Without an internal thermostat to automatically kick on the heat, this garden accessory will always be running, great for unpredictable snowstorms and cold days.
Keep your wildlife happy and healthy well into the winter months with the 44-Watt Foil Bird Bath Heater from Farm Innovators.
- Birdbath warmer keeps water from freezing for happy, healthy birds all winter long
- 44-watt power heats shallow birdbaths season after season
- Heavy-duty foil construction molds to fit various fountain and watering hole shapes
- 10-inch grounded cord with 3-prong plug connects to outdoor extension cable (not included) for maximum reach
- No internal thermostat so 10-inch diameter unit works at all times
- Material: Foil
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.58 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.