Don't worry about your pond when the temperature drops. The Farm Innovators Cast Aluminum 1250 Watt All Pond Floating De-Icer makes sure your water never freezes over so that the fish and plants in your pond stay warm all winter long.
This pond heater is crafted from cast aluminum, making it durable, rust-opposing, and efficient in conducting heat. The water de-icer has a 1250-watt design with a built-in thermostat that automatically engages when the water temperature nears freezing, conserving energy draw and needing no outside attention from you to keep operating.
The heating unit is designed to float on top of the water and maintains a vent hole to allow harmful gasses to escape making it safe for use in any pond from 50-600 gallons and ensures your plants and pond animals stay safe. Features a fully grounded 10-foot power supply cord for added safety and convenience.
Keep your pond de-iced and your fish warm with the Farm Innovators 1250-Watt All-Pond Floating De-Icer.
- Designed float on top of the water to keep fish and plants warm and safe through winter
- De-icer maintains a vent hole in the ice to allow harmful gasses to escape keeping fish safe
- Features a fully grounded 10-foot power supply cord for added safety and convenience
- Cast-aluminum construction for ultimate efficiency, safety, and durability
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary to prevent icing
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: 7.50 x 7.50 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 3.88 pounds
- Product Condition: Used – item has signs of wear
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.