When winter comes and the temperatures start to drop, don't forget about the needs of your outdoor animals. With the 2-pack of Farm Innovators Model W-449 Submergible Bucket Heaters with Attached Guards, you'll be able to solve the problem of frozen water for your animals.
These submergible de-icers are designed to heat up to 5 gallons of water. Each bucket heater is thermostatically controlled, so it only operates when needed, saving you time and electricity. These 1000-watt heaters are able to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
Don't worry about melting plastic buckets either. These water de-icers have a guard attached to the coil, making them safe for use in plastic containers.
Have confidence that your animals will be taken care of during the cold season. These 2 Farm Innovators Model W-449 Submergible Bucket Heaters with Attached Guards are durable enough to warm water no matter how cold the climate.
- Submergible 1000 watt bucket heaters that heat up to 5 gallons of water and keep them from freezing in single-digit temperatures
- Thermostatically controls the heating, operating when needed, saving you time and electricity
- Regulates water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Guard protects buckets and animals from touching the coil and melting or burning
- Safe in plastic containers
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 1.56 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 7.5 x 8.5 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.