With the appearance of a traditional wooden barrel, the slim design of the FCMP Outdoor Rain Barrell makes it ideal for locations where a larger barrel would be intrusive. The shallow depth and flat back allow for simple installation and placement of the downspout, while the safety rib at the top of the barrel provides safety for all.
Featuring spigots on the side of the barrel, you can connect multiple Rain Catcher barrels for easy expansion of your rainwater storage capacity. The screen resists corrosion and keeps out debris to keep the water healthy and crystal clear.
Place the container around your home to catch fresh chlorine-free water as it pours from your downspouts, which is water that would otherwise make its way into storm sewers only to be wasted. Constructed of recycled BPA-free polyethylene materials, you'll find great use for this in your backyard. Including a debris screen garden hose, shut-off thumb valve, hanging hose clip, overflow hose, and linking kit, this barrel comes with everything you need.
For all your rain collection needs, use the 45-Gallon Rain Barrel from FCMP Outdoor.
- Slim-line design of the wood grain rain barrel makes it ideal for smaller outdoor backyard locations
- Spigots on the side of the barrel allow you to connect multiple barrels IN-series for easy expansion of rainwater storage capacity
- Made with a plastic debris screen that resists corrosion to keep out debris and keeps the water clear
- Built with a flat back design and a large 45-gallon capacity so you can place the rain barrel right up against the house
- Includes debris, garden hose, shut-off thumb valve, hanging hose clip, overflow hose, and linking kit
- Capacity: 45 gallons
- Material: Polyethylene Plastic
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 16 x 22 x 32 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.