Keep your animals secure and protected using the flexible and strong 0.5-Inch Wide Conductive Polytape by Field Guardian. Featuring woven-in mesh and UV-resisting material, the polytape keeps your animals safe and lasts for a long time to come.
Highly-visible, built-in UV-resisting materials protect the tape from weathering, ensuring the surface remains easy to see by both your animals and others on your property. Integrated conductive wiring spread throughout the tape makes the tape excellent for electrical fencing applications, letting your livestock know where they need to stay. Measuring 0.5 inches in width, the marker is built with a durable flat weave to ensure long-lasting visibility and strength. With a break strength of 175 pounds, nothing will get through this durable tape. The package features 1,312 feet of material, handling all your fencing needs.
Great for use anywhere on your property, the highly visible Field Guardian 0.5-Inch Wide Conductive Polytape ensures your horses and other animals stay safe for years to come.
- Durable polytape adds a highly-visible and conductive surface to your wiring, excellent for containing horses
- Added UV protection makes for a long-lasting surface that retains its high-visibility color, looking good for a long time
- Integrated conductive wires spread over the entire surface, excellent for fence applications
- 0.5 inches wide and designed with a durable flat weave to ensure visibility and strength; Break strength of 175 pounds
- Package features 1,312 feet of polytape, excellent for all your fencing needs
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 7 x 9 inches
- Weight: 2.80 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 7-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.