Keeping your gravel driveway or path level and free of debris, the Field Tuff 60-Inch Grader Blade perfectly smooths uneven terrain for a great look and easy travelling.
Durably made from solid steel, the grader attaches to your ATV, UTV, or lawn tractor for easy use. Perfect for leveling gravel driveways and uneven spots on your landscape, the grader can also be used for simple snow removal. Decide the angle and direction of the grade with 5 adjustable blade angles, customizing the angle to suit your needs. Easily fine-tune the depth of the cut with the turnbuckle adjustment and use the position lever to set the blade to 1 of 6 height adjustments. Large, pneumatic wheels offer easy maneuverability over rough terrain, holding the grader steady as you work. 2 included weight trays help increase your cutting ability, ensuring a thorough grade every time.
Leveling gravel and smoothing over rough patches, the Field Tuff 60-Inch Grader Blade keeps you driveway even and easy for travel.
- Durable, tow-behind grader blade lets you keep surfaces levels and well-kept using your ATV or UTV
- Decide the angle and direction of the grade with the 5 different blade angles, letting you customize the blade to your needs
- Easily fine-tune the depth of the grade with the turnbuckle adjustment and select 1 of the 6 height adjustments with the position lever
- Includes (2) 12 x 19-inch weight trays that increase your cutting ability
- Large, 12-inch pneumatic wheels offer easy maneuverability even over rough terrain, holding the blade steady as you work
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66.15 x 22.44 x 11.22 inches
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.