Make sure you equip yourself with the best tools when you're out in the shop creating your next DIY project. Especially when it comes to woodworking the Fisch Stainless Woodturning Pen Drill Bit is an essential tool you'll need to get the job done.
The uniquely designed pen drill is ideal for soft and hardwood drilling applications in order to create clean holes with each pass. Experience efficient drilling as the bit's full-length parabolic flute design ensures the bit stays straight for a precise entrance and exit. The outer part of this wood drilling tool helps reduce friction in order to provide a faster drilling experience, saving you time and energy by getting the task done right the first time.
The drill bit is constructed from M2 HSS high-speed steel that features the ultimate durability and long-lasting use. Plus, you'll be able to conveniently drill up to 1,350 holes before needing to sharpen the bit. Make sure you have the right size before diving in, as this woodturner measures 27/64 inches long.
Enhance your carpentry skills with the Fisch Woodturning Pen Flute Drill Bit.
- Pen maker flute drill bit is ideal for woodturning drilling applications and creating optimal holes
- Experience efficient drilling as the bit's full-length parabolic flute design ensures a complete hole in one pass
- Outer part of the flute helps reduce friction in order to provide a faster drilling experience
- Displays longevity by being able to drill up to 1,350 holes before needing to be sharpened
- Constructed from M2 HSS high-speed steel that features the ultimate durability for long-lasting use
- Color: Silver
- Size: 27/64 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.