Kids can now create their own exciting, off-road adventures with the Power Wheel Battery Powered Sport Racing Kid ATV Ride-On Toy. This sporty vehicle looks just like the real thing, allowing toddlers to experience the thrill at a young age.
This ride-on ATV can power you up to a maximum speed of 6 miles per hour going forward and 3 miles per hour in reverse. Whether your little one is racing through wet grass, dirt, gravel, or hardwood surfaces inside or outside, nothing will slow down your little adventurer's fun. This ATV is made with 4 durable safety wheels, so young drivers can feel secure as they zoom through their crazy fun adventures.
This rad ride-on ATV has a parent navigation controller, high-speed lockout, and power-lock brakes, so you can feel good about your little racer zooming around. When riding solo this bike has 3 easy-to-use buttons - green means go, yellow means slow down, red helps you stop, and turns you in reverse.
Young adventurers can entertain their imagination by racing Fisher-Price Power Wheels Battery Powered 4 Wheeler ATV Ride-On Toy through all their upcoming journeys.
- ATV drives forward at a speed of 3-6 miles per hour; drives in reverse 3 miles per hour
- The kid-friendly ride-on has 4 stable wheels to drive on hard surfaces inside or outside, or on wet grass, dirt, and gravel
- Special features include parent navigation controller, high-speed lockout, and power-lock brakes
- Battery-powered ride-on vehicle with realistic ATV style; Includes 3 buttons green means go, yellow is slow down, and red turns you in reverse
- ATV is recommended for kids ages 3-7 that weigh a maximum of 65 pounds
- Color: Pink, black, and white
- Dimension (L x W x H): 44.09 x 29.13 x 26.97 inches
- Weight: 54.03 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.