Get up out of the water while never leaving the lake. The Lagoon Lounger Float Pad makes for the ultimate water playground for your entire family.
Floating atop the lake or ocean, the mat makes a great place to relax while you're out on the water. Kids will love the break from swimming, and parents can sunbathe and recline on the lake. When not on the water, the pad makes for a great spot to stay up off the sand, perfect for sunbathing and playing. Measuring 5 by 12 feet in size, the pad is perfect for multiple people. Designed with 2 layers of cross-linked polyethylene foam, the patented FlexCore technology makes the mat the most durable floating pad on the market. Once the day is over and you're ready to head home, simply roll the pad to a compact size and secure it with the included cinch straps.
Enjoy floating and relaxing out on the water or up on the sand. Perfect for your next trip to the lake, the Lagoon Lounger gives your whole family a great floating playground.
- Large floating pad gives you and your family the perfect place to rest out on the water
- Perfect for kids who want a place to rest from swimming while staying out on the water, and great for parents looking to relax
- Makes for a comfortable, cool spot on the beach, keeping you up off the hot, irritating sand
- Rolls to a compact size when not in use and secures using the included cinch straps
- Made of 2 durable layers of polyethylene foam, featuring patented FlexCore technology for enhanced strength
- Material: Foam
- Color: Yellow/teal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 60 x 1.38 inches
- Weight: 13.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.