If you’re looking for something that will promote an active and healthy lifestyle for your children while they’re still growing, then Redmon has the perfect solution for you: the Fun & Fitness For Kids Non-Motorized Children's Exercise Bike, complete with an electronic monitor and a specific design for your kids to have a fun exercise on.
Introduce the power of a workout to your kids aged 2 to 5 years old with a stationary bike unlike anything they’ve seen before. The only thing that is powering this exercise machine at home is motion from your child’s pedaling, perfect for those children who want to emulate their parents and their use of exercise bikes at home or in the gym. Its plastic and steel build make for a durable yet colorful piece of gym equipment for your kids that will last a long time while making their room look fun and active.
This little workout bike is built with cushioned handles for an easy and safe grip for your kids and a sturdy seat whose height can be adjusted while supporting a maximum of 100 pounds of weight. The seat can be set between 18.5 and 21.5 inches from the floor to the top of the seat so you can adjust the height to suit your kids’ needs without compromising the benefits of the bike. It also comes equipped with an electronic monitor that requires 2 AA batteries, sold separately, which can show how long they’ve been going and an automatic shut-off after 10 minutes without use. Assembly is easy with the tools that come with the full set, so your kid can get to working out in no time.
Set your child on the path to a healthy and active lifestyle filled with exercise with the Fun & Fitness For Kids Non-Motorized Children's Exercise Bike to start their journey.
- Self-propelled, manually operated children's exercise bike promotes a healthy, activity-based lifestyle for kids from 2 to 5 years of age
- Non-motorized, only powered by motion while pedaling, for a safe, fun, and low-impact piece of indoor exercise equipment
- Includes an electronic monitor featuring a timer and automatic shut-off after 10 minutes (requires 2 AA batteries - not included)
- Sturdy seat features tension and height adjustment from 18.50 to 21.50 inches (floor to top of seat) for flexibility and convenience
- Comes with cushioned handles for easy grip
- Tools and instructions are included for assembly
- Weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Material: Steel and plastic
- Color: Yellow/red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.00 x 21.50 x 26.75 inches
- Weight: 15.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.