Helping you clean up messes or remove water from a flooded basement, the G green EXPERT 0.25-Horsepower Utility Pump keeps water out to reduce damage and improve the look of your home or landscape.
With a 0.25 horsepower motor, the pump provides an astoundingly powerful flow of 1,600 gallons-per-hour at zero feet or 22 gallons-per-minute at 10 feet of discharge lift. Directly running when the power is on, the pump reduces the water level to just 0.2 inches, great for draining water from flooded homes, basements, and low spots in your lawn as well as emptying pools, spas, and cisterns.
The pump saves on energy and runs quietly, with the design reduced to a compact size that fits anywhere in your home or garage. Included adapters connect the drainage pump to 1.25-inch discharge hoses (not included) or 0.75-inch GHT garden hoses (not included), enabling efficient drainage.
Saving energy without sacrificing efficiency, the 0.25-Horsepower Utility Pump from G green EXPERT helps you easily clean up your home and lawn.
- Highly efficient pump and steady channel flow offer power to drain water from flooded homes, basements, pools, spas, and low spots
- Provides a powerful flow at 1,600 gallons-per-hour at zero feet or 22 gallons-per-minute at 10 feet of discharge lift
- Directly runs when the power is on, removing the water level down to just 0.2 inches, reducing flood damage or draining pools
- Saves on energy and fits comfortably in your home or garden, running quietly to not disturb you or your family as the pump works
- Includes a 1.25-inch adapter for discharge hoses and a 0.75-inch GHT connector for garden hoses; Does not include hoses
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 6 x 11 inches
- Weight: 8.30 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.