Improve your vehicle's oil performance with the EBY-430358A-0498 Oil Cooler with Gasket and Seal Kit for Select Ford Models.
Responsible for controlling your car's oil temperatures and maintaining the efficient function of your engine, this oil cooler will return your car's engine to ideal running conditions. Expertly extending the life of both the engine and oil systems of your vehicle, this cooler maintains the ideal temperature range of 180 to 200 degrees.
Maintaining proper temperatures allows the oil to function as a lubricant, coolant, and cleanser for your engine for high-performance and a smooth ride. With the included gasket and seal kit, you'll have peace of mind knowing your system is properly secured. Compatible models include 7.3-liter turbo diesel 1995 to 2003 E350, 2000 to 2003 E450, E550, 1994 to 1997 F250, F350, 1999 to 2003 F250,F350, F450, F550, 2000 to 2003 Excursion, and 1996 to 1999 Eco-no-line.
Replace the integral unit that allows for superior oil and engine performance with the EBY-430358A-0498 Oil Cooler with Gasket and Seal Kit from GeLuoXi.
- Repair your Ford engine's cooling system with this premium oil cooler that maintains the proper function of your vehicle
- Extend the life of both the oil and your vehicle's engine with this oil cooler that operates while the engine is running
- Maintain ideal oil temperatures of 180 to 200-degrees to ensure your car's oil functions as a lubricant, coolant, and cleanser for your engine
- Secure your oil temperatures control system like a professional with included gasket and seal kit
- E and F-class compatibility: 1995 to 2003 E350, 2000 to 2003 E450, E550, 1994 to 1997 F250, F350, 1999 to 2003 F250,F350, F450, F550
- Additional compatibility: 2000 to 2003 Excursion, 1996 to 1999 Eco-no-line
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.21 x 17.04 x 4.37 inches
- Weight: 6.19 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.