Whether it's hauling chopped wood or fertilizer, carry them all in the Gorilla Cart 800-Pound Capacity Steel Utility Wagon. This strong wagon carrier can carry up to 800 pounds worth of items for the maximum hauling experience.
This versatile travel carrier features a long handle that provides comfort and convenience when going from place to place. Plus, you can easily convert this cart into a flatbed cart for added versatility. The wagon includes durable pneumatic wheels that make it easy to maneuver through most surfaces. Along with removable sides and bed liner, enjoy even more room for bigger loads. It's balanced 4-wheeled stability makes it easy to tackle heavy landscaping projects or garden projects.
Constructed from heavy-duty powder-coated steel, the pull wagon features the utmost durability for long-lasting use. Measuring only 43.8 inches long and 21.25 inches wide, easily store the cart in your garage or another storage area when you are done with a hard day's work.
All you need to do is a little pulling and the Gorilla Carts Utility Steel Wagon will do the rest.
- 800-pound capacity utility pull wagon offers a spacious and portable option for all of your essentials
- Balanced 4-wheeled design makes tackling heavy landscaping projects or garden projects a breeze
- Features a durable 38 x 20.86-inch steel mesh bed
- 10-inch pneumatic tires make it easy to maneuver through most surfaces
- Removable side panels and bed liner can give you even more room for bigger loads
- Constructed from heavy-duty powder-coated steel that makes for the utmost durability and long-lasting use
- Able to haul up to 800 pounds for a maximum hauling experience
- Wagon bed dimensions (L x W): 38 x 20.86 inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43.8 x 21.25 x 21.5 inches
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.