The Gorilla-Lift 2 sided lift assist makes utility trailer tailgates and ramps virtually weightless. It features a low profile, sleek design that measures 2 inches square by 6 feet in length. Aside from being compact, this 2-sided lift is strong. It takes 100 percent of the weight of most utility trailer tailgates and ramps. The tailgate or ramp weight can take up to 300 pounds, which means strength is paramount.
This simple design of lift parts attaches easily to utility trailers with a square tube, round tube, or angle side rails, with a full-enclosed lifting system for safety. The 2-sided lifting system also helps prevent uneven wear with an adjustable lifting force which accommodates different tailgate weights. This versatile utility system works on open utility trailers with side rails 12 to 24 inches above bed and tailgates or ramps 4 to 6 feet in height. Put strength and safety together in the same trailer, with the Gorilla-Lift 2 Sided Utility Life.
- Gorilla Lift 2-sided lift assist makes utility trailer tailgates and ramps virtually weightless
- Attaches quickly and easily to utility trailers with square tube, round tube, or angle side rails
- Lifting force is adjustable to accommodate different tailgate weights
- Works on open utility trailers with side rails 12 to 24 inches above bed and tailgates or ramps 4 to 6 feet in height
- 2-sided lifting system to help prevent uneven wear
- Tailgate lifting system is fully enclosed for safety
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 2 x 2 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
This is a great product for anyone with a lifting tailgate/ramp, especially if you have back issues. Just a lite lift of a finger or toes gate goes up. Depending which spring is attached gate will not drop all the way to the ground with force. Easy to install, great value. Love this product, thanks vmi.
The ramp gate on my utility trailer was heavy, it was all I could do to pick it up. I saw the Gorilla Lift on some landscapers trailers and thought they looked pretty good. I ordered a set from VM Innovations, my order arrived really quick and in good condition. The hardest part of the install is drilling the holes for the bolts. The square tube rails on my trailer were thicker than I thought so it just took a bit longer to get all the holes done. Once the install was done OMG what a difference. I can raise and lower the ramp with one hand. What a back saver. Glad I purchased this product.