Sleep. Play. Eat. Your baby has a lot going on. That's why these baby shoes keep it simple. The Goumikids Stay-On Baby Boots keep your baby comfy and snuggled in for nap-time while giving them easy movement for play-time.
Little feet easily slip into the super soft and cozy baby slippers. Designed with innovative no-scratch, stay-on Velcro straps, these boot socks stay secure on your little one no matter how much they wiggle and move. As baby grows, these booties easily adjust to fit their growing feet.
These baby boots are made from a machine-washable fabric so all you have to do is toss them in the washer to get them clean. The 70-percent bamboo-derived viscose and 30-percent organic cotton blend fabric is breathable, naturally antimicrobial, and environmentally sustainable too.
Made for baby boys and girls, these unisex baby shoes are breathable and perfect for every season. Every baby will love nap-time and play-time in the Goumikids Super Soft Stay-On Baby Booties.
- Super soft and comfortable baby booties made for play-time and nap-time
- Machine-washable, 70-percent bamboo-derived viscose and 30-percent organic cotton blend fabric is breathable, naturally antimicrobial, and environmentally sustainable
- Signature 2-part closure system ensures your child can't remove their boots no matter how much your little one wiggles
- Adjustable baby slippers grow with your child up to 3 months old so you don't have to worry about replacements
- Breathable booties will keep your little one warm in the winter and cool in the summer; Perfect for every season
- Size: 0-3M
- Style: Boots
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.