Keep your family members, residents, and patients engaged during transportation with the LF1600 Lumex Stand Assist Padded Patient Lift Transportation Unit from Graham-Field.
This patient lift transport device is a manual aid used for patients with adequate arm and leg strength to support themselves but who need assistance with various transitions, such as bed to chair, bed, chair, or wheelchair to commode, and room to room. The grab bar allows the user to pull themselves up from a seated position and rest against the padded knee and shin cushions, allowing you to swing the split seat down without them getting uncomfortable.
Providing safety, stability, and confidence to your resident, the sturdy metal frame and locking rear casters ensure this unit stays in place while loading and unloading. Capable of fitting through narrow doorways in your home or residency, this compact transport assist makes moving from place to place stress-free. Easy to use and an affordable alternative to electric Hoyer lifts, you can keep your patient engaged and upright as you help them on the go.
Deliver a positive, comfortable solution to your limited-mobility patients and residents with the Graham-Field LF1600 Lumex Stand Assist Padded Patient Lift Transportation Unit.
- Supports the lift transfer of adults and seniors who have the strength and stability to support themselves from a seated to a standing position
- Grab bar allows user to pull themselves up from a seated position for stability and knee and shin pads provide added comfort during transport
- Stable frame with locking rear casters increase user confidence and physical safety and fits easily through narrow doorways with a width of 25 inches
- Functional split seat swings out for user during loading and unloading, then locks in place during transportation for ease of use
- Affordable alternative to electric Hoyer lifts and more convenient than wheelchairs, keeping patients engaged in the process
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Material: Metal
- Color: White, black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.50 x 36 x 42.50 inches
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.