Slipping in the shower is incredibly dangerous. Ensure a safe and relaxing time while bathing with the Graham-Field Reliable Bariatric Transfer Shower Bench.
This supportive shower seat is made to provide assistance to those who are unable to step over the bathtub walls harmlessly. The transfer bench features drainage holes in the spacious, deep seat to help prevent water build-up and maximizes stability while in the shower. This assistance bench includes a reversible, comfortable backrest to allow this chair to be used in any bathroom.
Constructed with a rust-resistant aluminum frame, this bariatric chair can support up to 600 pounds. This shower bench seat can be adjusted to the proper height to avoid lower back pain or instability. Ensure that the top of the seat is just below the knee cap for reliable and comfortable results.
Don't be afraid of endangering yourself and slipping in the bathtub; quickly install the Reliable Bariatric Transfer Shower Bench Seat from Graham-Field in your bathroom today.
- Shower bench assists those who have difficulty stepping over bathtub walls
- Deep seat is designed with drainage holes to minimize water build-up and maximize stability
- Adjust the shower seat in 1-inch increments
- Includes attachable backrest for added comfort; Features reversible back to accommodate any bathroom
- Durable, rust-resistant aluminum frame can support up to 600 pounds
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS codes: EO248
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 29.5 x 17.5 inches
- Weight: 15.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.