Kitchen appliances are all about convenience and versatility, and you'll get just that with the Haden Dorset 2-Slice Wide Slot Stainless Steel Countertop Retro Toaster.
Designed with a sleek and sturdy stainless steel housing, this innovative countertop toaster is the perfect appliance for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This countertop toaster operates with a self-centering function that helps hold bread of different widths in the center of the toaster. The front of the toaster features a heat control dial with up to 6 different settings to choose from. It's perfect for letting you dial up your desired level of toastiness.
The 2 extra-wide slots make it perfect for thick slices of toasts, bagels, frozen waffles, and more. All in all, the Haden Dorset 2-Slice Wide Slot Stainless Steel Countertop Retro Toaster is perfect for convenience in the kitchen.
- 2-slice retro toaster with extra-wide slots that are perfect for toast, bagels, and more
- Operates with a self-centering function and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup after use
- Comes with adjustable browning control with cancel, defrost, bagel, and reheat functions
- Boasts 1500W of power and comes with an attached 32-inch power cord
- Features a heat control dial with 6 settings, letting you dial up your desired level of toastiness
- Designed with a stainless steel exterior and has the Haden badge on the front
- Color: Putty Beige
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 12 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.