Heat up your water and kitchen with the stylish Haden Heritage Stainless Steel Electric Water and Tea Kettle.
This tea kettle has a matte black finish with copper accents on the handle, lid, indicator, and base, creating a fresh new age look to add style to the classic teapot design. The look is just the tip of the iceberg of what this tea kettle can provide for you.
This kettle has a 7-cup 1.7-liter capacity with a water level indicator on the side for easy measuring. This kitchen essential features, an ergonomic handle, cordless design, and 360-degree base that disconnects and stays cool make serving a hot brew safe and simple. The LED indication light lets you know the instant your drink is ready to be served. You never have to worry about your maker turning on with no liquid in it either. A boil-dry protection safety feature keeps the maker from turning on if no liquid is inside. Each kettle comes with 2 removable water filters that can be reused.
Bring style and convenience to your kitchen, with the Haden Heritage Stainless Steel Electric Water and Tea Kettle.
- Gorgeous black and copper stainless steel electric tea and water kettle
- 1.7-liter 7-cup capacity pot with water level gauge for easy measuring and all-day coffee breaks
- LED indication light alerts you instantly when your liquid is at a boil
- Ergonomic handle, 360-degree base, and cordless design make serving convenient
- A boil-dry protection safety feature keeps the warmer from heating with no water
- Extra removable water filter included
- 34-inch US 2-prong plug
- Power: 1500 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black and copper
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 7 x 9.5 x 11.75 inches
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.