Your little tyke is going to be scooting up a storm in the Hape Scoot Around Wooden Toddler Bike. Made from quality wooden materials and great for toddlers just developing their motor skills, this push bike will help give them the exercise they need for healthy growth.
This bike is not only a perfectly cute addition to any playroom, the bike also helps your kiddo improve their balance and exercise their growing muscles. The bike aids in improving their motor skills, all while having fun scooting around! And don't worry about any tire burns on your floor from your little speed racer, the wheels on this bike have a rubberized coating to keep your floor scuff-free. The quality wood materials are non-toxic and feel great, perfect for your little tot's safety and comfort.
Simple exercise and learning motor control are crucial parts of childhood development. With the Hape Scoot Around Wooden Toddler Bike, your little one will be scooting around like a pro.
- Wooden push 4-wheel bike scooter helps your toddler develop balance and muscle movement
- Perfect for children beginning to test their mobility and develop motor skills
- Rolling around on the scooter gives toddlers exercise and improves muscle development
- Rubberized wheels protect your floors for safe traveling
- Stable design ensures your child stays balanced and upright as they ride
- Quality wooden construction is non-toxic and safe for your child's use
- Recommended age: 12 months to 3 years
- Material: Wood
- Dimensions: 20.47 x 12.83 x 15.08 inches
- Weight: 5.60 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.