The loud bang of a shot gun can make or break your hunting experience. Successfully sneak up on your prey with Hatsan Bullboss .22 Caliber Quiet Energy Air Rifle.
Take your position, steady your grip, and exhale. Gaze at your target through the fiber optic front sights at your target, move your finger to the Quattro trigger and pull. The 2-stage adjustable trigger and automatic safety make it easy for you to know the precise moment the pellet leaves your barrel. Featuring a 230cc removable cylinder, and a combo scope rail. An integrated sound moderator reduces the thundering noise of a traditional firearm.
With smooth cocking and shooting in any weather, the Hatsan Bullboss .22 Caliber Quiet Energy Air Rifle is a must-have for hunting, practice, and more.
This listing complies with eBay’s air gun guidelines found here and I will only sell and ship air guns to buyers in jurisdictions where permitted by applicable laws
- Features 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger and automatic safety so you know exactly when firing takes place
- Equipped with 11mm combo scope rail
- Anti-beartrap mechanism allows you to load pellet directly into the barrel when compression tube is pulled back
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm rubber recoil pad reduces vibrations through shock absorber system
- Perfect air rifle for small game hunting, pest control, recreational shooting, competitive sports, target practice, and more
- Disclaimer: You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle
- Emits a max velocity of 590 fps lead
- Caliber: 0.22
- Velocity: 1,220 fps
- Ammo type: Pellets
- Fire mode: Single-shot
- Barrel measures 23 inches long
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.8 x 4.2 x 11 inches
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.