Hunting from an elevated surface requires a certain amount of safety and durability. Get just that when you hunt out of a durable deer stand in this Hawk COMBAT Hang-On Hunting Stand with Set of 3 Helium Climbing Sticks.
Constructed from durable steel with a massive 21 by 27-inch platform, this tree stand is roomy and tough, supporting up to 300 pounds. Tree Digger teeth assure wobble-free performance while the premium Teflon washers eliminate squeaks, and points layers of memory foam keep you comfy. The tree stand has an adjustable seat angle and welded contact points for added stability. Compact with backpack straps for easy transport and storage. Worry less since it is tested to TMA standards and comes with a full-body harness.
Once you've found your ideal tree, get climbing with these 3 heavy-duty sticks. Equipped with fold-up traction-grabbing steps, the ladder quickly snaps together using an innovative suction cup design. The tree-digging teeth grip into the tree bark to offer maximum stability while climbing up to your post.
Make your hunting experience safer and more secure with the Hawk COMBAT Hang-On Hunting Tree Stand with Set of 3 Helium Climbing Sticks.
- Make your hunting experience better with this hang-on hunting tree stand and 3-pack of climbing sticks, both suitable for up to 300 pounds
- Heavy-duty platform cables and textured powder coat finish maintain durability season after season; Built with tree digger teeth to eliminate wobbling and squeaking
- Pressure-relieving, cushioned-support platform features 4 points of memory foam; Large 21-inch by 27-inch platform provides the space you need
- Traction-grabbing steps quickly and silently snap together using an innovative suction cup design; Fold-up steps allow for easy transportation
- Tree-digger teeth bite into tree bark and aircraft-grade aluminum construction ensures maximum durability and portability
- Hawk COMBAT Hang-On Hunting Tree Stand
- Tested to TMA standards and includes a full-body safety harness and backpack straps
- Has adjustable seat angle and compact design is easy to transport and hang at a moment's notice
- Color: Black
- Platform size (W x D): 21 x 27 inches
- Seat size (W x D): 16 x 10 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Hawk Helium Set of 3 Hunting Tree stand Portable Climbing Sticks
- Easily climb into your tree stand with this 3-pack portable climbing stick package; Stick measures 30 inches long with 10-inch wide steps
- Includes hunting tree stand climbing stick with silent-use tree attachment hooks and trigger teeth
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 8 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.