Enhance the flower decor in your home or bring your front and backyard to life with the help of the HC Companies Aged Wooden Oak Round Whiskey Barrel Planter.
Perfect for succulents, vegetable plants, and anything in between, this portable aged oaked planter is excellent for any indoor or outdoor setting. The planter pot measures 16.14-inches in diameter and 22.83-inches tall with a round shape, ideal for your patio, porch, and more. Designed with a contemporary look and wood-like features, this flower pot adds simple style to any setting.
With an aged oak plastic construction, this planter presents a more durable option than ceramic planters. Never worry about water leaking out due to the planter's leakproof design. The potting planter is also sun/fade-resistant and crack resistant to maintain its beautiful composure.
Include a vintage, antique look in your home decor while adding life into your surroundings using this Aged Wooden Oak Round Whiskey Barrel Planter by HC Companies.
- 16-inch round barrel pot, suitable for many plant variations and perfect for indoor or outdoor container gardening
- Designed with look-a-like plastic lightweight aged wood highly durable waterproof resin
- Great way to display ornamental and decorative plants, flowers, succulents, or use to grow vegetable plants
- Barrel can serve as a purpose of holding snacks, candles, or keeping drinks cold
- Planter is sun/fade-resistant, leakproof, and crack-resistant for long-lasting use and years of planing
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Aged Oak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.14 x 16.14 x 22.83 inches
- Weight: 7.26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.