Keep your flower planters looking nice even when rain or over-watering happening. The Classic 10-Inch Round Flower Pot Saucer from HC Companies protects your porch, deck, or window sill from excess moisture.
This round flower pot saucer is designed to fit round flower pots with 10-inch diameters at their base.The plant saucer features ridging on the inside that elevates your flower pot, allowing for moisture to drip. The high sides then keep moisture contained. Easily drain excess water with the removable drain plugs.
This flower pot saucer is perfect for inside and outside the home. It's classic styling goes with any indoor decor, from farmhouse to modern. The plastic plant saucer is also designed to stand up to wear inside and out. Made with durable and lightweight plastic, this plant saucer resists wear, color fading, leaking, and cracking.
- Keep extra moisture that drips from your flower pot contained with this plant saucer
- Fits flower pots with 10-inch diameters at their base
- Ridged to elevate your flower pot, allowing for moisture to drip, and high sides keep moisture contained
- Removable drain plugs makes for easy drainage of excess water
- Made with durable and lightweight plastic, designed to stand up to wear inside and outside, that resists weather wear and color fading from sunlight
- Classic appearance goes well with any decor from farmhouse to modern
- Resists cracking, leaking, and fading
- Part number: SLI10000A34
- Size: 10 inches
- Color: Sandstone tan
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.