Complete your car's sound system setup with the Hifonics Brutus Gamma 4-Channel Super A/B Class Amplifier. This subwoofer amp delivers power efficiently and effectively to your subwoofers, speakers, and other output devices for crisp sound with minimal distortion and heat.
Control your sound with this car audio amp. This 1,000-watt amplifier sports a 4 channel operation that lets you choose between stereo and mono bridged operation. You also can customize your sound with this car audio amp's variable electronic crossover and electronic equalizer capabilities.
Made for efficient power performance, this car audio amplifier is rated @ 2 ohms - 4 channels x 250 watts; @ 4 ohms - 4 channels x 125 watts; mono bridged @4 ohms - 2 channels x 500 watts. This 4-channel amp uses Ultra-Fi MOSET output device technology and classic Hifonics aluminum construction for powerful sound, efficient cooling, and minimal distortion.
All connections are secure with this car subwoofer ampflier. This amp features nickel-plated connectors and a molded connection terminal that's angled for easy access to all power, ground, and speaker connections.
Pump up the sound with the Hifonics Brutus Gamma 4-Channel Amplifier.
- Deliver powerful sound to your speakers and subwoofers with this Super Class A/B, 1,000-watt, 4 channel car audio amplifier
- Control your sound with 4 channel operation with either stereo or mono bridged operation, variable electronic crossover, and electronic equalizer capabilities
- Power ratings: @ 2 ohms
- 4 channels x 250 watts; @ 4 ohms
- 4 channels x 125 watts; mono bridged @4 ohms
- 2 channels x 500 watts
- Ultra-Fi MOSET output device technology and classic Hifonics aluminum construction for powerful sound, efficient cooling, and minimal distortion
- Secure molded connection terminal with easy-to-access, angled ports for all power, ground, and speaker connections and high-temperature, impact-resistant, nickel-plated connectors
- Nickel-plated connectors deliver efficient high/low level audio, crisp sound, while providing a secure and erosion-resistant seal
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through Ultra-Fi output devices
- CEA Standards: CTA-2006B (Consumer Technology Association) compliant
- Class: Super A/B Class
- Channels: 4
- Crossover: Variable electronic 12dB per octave
- High pass crossover range: 10Hz
- Low pass crossover range: 30Hz
- Tone control/Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Bass boost: 0
- Subsonic filter: 15Hz
- Phase shift: 0
- 180 degrees
- Variable voltage: 0.2 to 9 volts
- Frequency response: 10Hz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Power terminal: 4 AWG
- Speaker terminal wire gauge: 12 AWG
- Fusing: 60A
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.25 x 8.25 x 2.3 inches
- Weight: 7.1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.