These Hifonics Zeus 6 x 9 Inch 3 Way Car Audio Speakers give your car audio system a kick of Grecian power.
Instead of bringing lightning bolts and thunderstorms, these speakers bring you superb sound. They handle up to 800 watts, so you'll be able to blast your favorite tunes for all to hear.
And they're made out of materials that even the Greek gods would approve of. From soft neo mylar, to alpha cellulose, and pure copper coils, too.
The Hifonics Zeus 6 x 9 Inch 3 Way Car Audio Speakers aren't a part of Greek mythology, but they should be a part of your car audio set up!
- Maximum power: 800 watts
- RMS power handling: 120 watts
- Tweeter dome is made out of soft neo mylar, making it resistant to impact
- Rubber surround keeps it protected from moisture and gives high mid bass impact
- Cones are made from alpha cellulose, a lightweight material that helps create rigid deep bass sound
- Permanent bond with high temperature adhesive used around cone and surround
- Braided tinsel leads are conductive and flexible
- Pure copper voice coil with lightweight Kapton former
- Epoxy infused natural fiber spider provides flexibility and strength
- Overcoil cooling system
- Smooth transition provided by passive Butterworth crossover
- Frame is made from anti resonant stamped steel basket which minimizes harmonics and distortions
- Strong magnet field from the ferrite magnet, fits nearly every application due to size
- Spade connectors
- Grills included
- Tweeter size: 1 inch
- Speaker impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency response: 46 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Crossover point: 1K Hz + 3K
- Crossover slope: 12 dB
- Mounting diameter: 8.64 x 5.98 inches
- Outside diameter: 10.35 x 7.20 inches
- Mounting depth: 3.35 inches
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 6.15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.