Amp up how you listen to your car's audio with a pair of the Hifonics Zeus ZS65CXS 6.5 Inch 3 Way 300W Shallow Mount Coaxial Speakers.
These shallow mount coaxial speakers have neo mylar soft dome tweeters that are impact resistant, reliable, and provide superior audio quality. The 1 inch tweeters are able to clear highs and handle high power without sounding harsh. Moisture resistant rubber surrounds also provide high mid bass impact.
Alpha cellulose poly woofer cones are extra lightweight and rigid for increased speed and deep base. Passive butterworth crossovers provide smooth transitions of frequencies and anti resonant stamped steel basket frames keep harmonics to the minimum by preventing distortions from flexing or ringing.
These 300 watt (MAX) speakers will put your old ones to shame. Take your tunes up a tier and get a pair of the Hifonics Zeus ZS65CXS speakers today.
- Neo Mylar soft dome tweeter is impact resistant while providing superior sound quality and increased reliability
- Moisture resistant rubber surround has high mid bass impact
- Alpha cellulose poly woofer cones are lightweight for speed and extra rigid for the deepest base
- Special high temperature adhesive creates a permanent bond between cone and surround
- Braided tinsel leads are highly conductive while still remaining flexible during high power applications
- Pure copper voice coil creates strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- Kapton voice coil former and tweeter surround are lightweight and effectively dissipates heat
- Spider is made out of epoxy infused natural fiber which allows for increased flexibility and strength during the manufacturing process
- Overcoil cooling system exchanges air over the voice coil through the spider
- Passive butterworth crossover provides smooth transitions of frequencies from mid range/mid bass to the tweeter element
- Strong, anti resonant stamped steel basket frame has minimal harmonics and distortions from flexing or ringing
- Ferrite magnet motor creates a strong magnetic field
- Use spade connectors or solder direct for optimum connection
- Grills protect speaker from accidental damages
- Grills are not used if speaker is mounted behind vehicle panel
- 1 inch tweeter is able to clear highs and handle high power without sounding harsh
- RMS power handling: 50
- Maxx power: 300
- Speaker impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 60 Hz 2 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 88 dB
- Crossover point: 4 kHz
- Crossover slope: 12 dB
- Mounting diameter/cut out: 5.59 inches
- Outside diameter: 7.01 inches
- Mounting depth/chassis depth: 1.65
- Speaker count: 2
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 14.88 x 8.5 x 4.13 inches
- Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.