Hone your shooting skills and get that much-needed practice before the deer season by setting up your own shooting range with the HME Products Bowhunting Archery Range Practice Shooting 30-Inch Bag Target Stand.
This universal bag target holder is durable, adjustable, and fits most bag targets on the market (up to 30 x 30 inches). The raised leg design allows you to place the target on uneven ground, making it perfect for either indoor or outdoor ranges. Meanwhile, the hanger brackets slide across the metal tubing frame so you can adjust the width.
Use the carabineer clips to attach to grommets built into standard bag targets. There is a stabilizer pin to ensure that the bag doesn't swing after the arrow hits. Constructed out of heavy-duty steel tubing with a powder coat finish, the archery range will stand the test of time for years of shooting to come.
Enhance your ability to practice and improve your archery skills with the Bowhunting Archery Range Practice Shooting 30-Inch Bag Target Stand from HME Products.
- Improve your archery skills from with ease and efficiency using this adjustable, universal fitting bag target holder
- Designed to perfectly fit and hold targets that are 30 by 30 inches in size; Targets are not included (sold separately)
- Raised leg design uses carabineer clips to attach to grommets in the target for a quick, hassle-free setup; Stabilizer pin prevents bag from swinging
- Hanger baskets glide across tubing, allowing you to adjust the hanging width; Raised leg design enables you to place stand on uneven ground
- Innovative and versatile designs allows for safe and reliable use at indoor and outdoor ranges; Durable powder-coat finish
- Material: Steel
- Color: Olive green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.60 x 8 x 1.30 inches
- Weight: 7.80 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.