When you want a versatile storage container for around the house, look to the 2-pack of Homz 18-Gallon Plastic Utility Tubs. These plastic storage tubs are great for storing items in any room, as well as for indoor and outdoor storage.
Stash toys inside the plastic tubs or use them as a laundry basket. You can even use these large plastic tubs as an ice cooler for outdoor parties and get-togethers. With 18 gallons of space inside, you can use each storage container for just about anything. Overall, the plastic storage buckets measure 21.5 inches in diameter and 16.5 inches tall.
Constructed of durable plastic materials, these storage buckets ensure long-lasting use. Easily carry the buckets around with the comforting nylon rope handles. When not in use, conveniently nest the buckets inside each other for efficient storage.
Keep items neatly stored anywhere and enjoy a more organized household with the 2-pack of 18-Gallon Plastic Utility Tubs from Homz.
- Set of 2 tubs is ideal for storing and organizing toys, laundry, sporting equipment, and other household items
- Large, 18-gallon capacity with an open-face design provides easy access to the items stored away
- Bucket can be used as a cooler for indoor or outdoor events, just fill with ice and beverages
- Constructed of durable, built-to-last plastic with strong nylon rope handles for a simple carry
- Nest the bins inside each other when not in use to maximize storage space in your garage or shed
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 21.5 x 21.5 x 16.5 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 16.25 x 16.25 x 16.4 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.