The (2 Pack) of Agrobrite 216W 4-Foot 4-Tube Fluorescent Light Fixtures with Bulbs is one of the new Designer T5 Systems that delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any indoor growing environment and with a variety of plants.
These daisy-chainable systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your indoor garden’s design. They combine German specular aluminum with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems, while emitting limited heat, ensuring tender plants don’t get damaged.
The Agrobrite T5 light system has a powder-coated textured steel housing and comes with a 10-foot grounded power cord.
T5 light systems are especially well-suited to growing vegetables, cloning or for seedlings. These units can be hung either overhead or vertically for maximum versatility.
- (2 Pack) of T5 4-foot 4-tube fluorescent light fixtures with bulbs is a versatile, cost-effective indoor-gardening lighting option
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- The light that comes from these bulbs is close to sunlight in color and will help plants grow faster
- Slots on the side of the housing that helps with the heat distribution
- Light cannot overheat even if it is placed in a very small and hot space with the slot features
- Fixtures feature specular aluminum, which provides an excellent reflective surface for growing plants
- May be daisy-chained together to customize to garden’s design
- T5 bulbs are energy-efficient and emit very little heat
- The T5 lighting system can effectively help grow plants inside your home
- Powder-coated, textured steel housing
- Low profile
- Hangs 2 ways - overhead or vertical
- 10-foot grounded power cord
- Includes 8 fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes
- Rated wattage: 216
- Bulbs included: Yes
- Color temp: 6400K
- Rated lumens: 20,000
- Base type: T5
- Voltage: 120
- Rated amperage: 1.8
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 50.3 x 14.8 x 4 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- Warranty: 5 years on ballast, 1 year on workmanship and material
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.